Monday, May 26, 2008

Knitting Content

.
This is the Estonian Garden Wrap by Fiber Trends that I have been working on.

I am really pleased with the results.
Not bad for a first time fine lace project! *grin*

And in the for a good soak and next a good blocking.

I recommend this pattern. The middle part gets super boring at a point, but if you are new to lace. This is a great first project.

I am told that black was an ambitious color choice, but lucky me as I did not know any better.

Misty Alpaca lace weight - Black 2 full skein and a tab of a third (About 38 rows worth)
US 5 Addi Turbo Lace Needles

A bulk of the work has been completed in the past few weeks.

2 comments:

Tiny Tyrant said...

It's beautiful Jamie.

Susan said...

So pretty & you're first lace, too. Isn't it amazing how really small lace is when it's soaking!