Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tuesday Night Knit - Sebastopol 6/24

The Fourth Tuesday of the month.
The next one is Tuesday June 24th
That is the same night as Game Night at DV~'s lodge in Sebastopol.
If there are any knitters out there who would like to join me to make it a knit night as well, let me know.

Masonic Lodge‎
373 N Main St
Sebastopol, CA 95472
www.sebastopolmasoniccenter.org‎
7 PM to 9:00 - 9:30 ish

I look forward to seeing you!
Game/Knitting is the fourth Tuesday of the month.

Game night is mostly strategy board games such as Wings of War, Settlers of Cattan etc....Card games include Guillotine and other silly nonsense games.

3 comments:

Tiny Tyrant said...

I would come this month but I have to get up early and be in RWC first thing the next day.

Anonymous said...

I'm planning to come....see you there!

Ba

Tiny Tyrant said...

I may come anyway. Need to see what hubby is doing.