I think what is going to catch me is knitting the sleeves for his long ol' monkey arms.
I went with the size smaller patter since he was dead on in the middle between the two sizes as he prefers that he not swim in his clothing. I know I can block it out to fit him.
I decided on a raglan style since this is a sweater style he often buys and he said he would be willing to wear this sweater this winter. He likes the color and the yarn was on sale so all is good. Stockinette is perfect for meeting knitting or social time knitting.
I think the next one I may attempt to steak so I can gain that experience.
I love the idea of creating sweaters for my husband. It just makes me happy and he is really proud of what I make.
Front
Back
No comments:
Post a Comment