Sunday, July 25, 2010

It has been ages

The past few months have been a difficult time for my family and time has been valuable. I realized this morning that I had not updated in far tool long. My mother was diagnosed with and passed away from Advanced Lung Cancer in since my last post.

Some new(ish) projects I wanted to share Merope by Rosemary Hill. Part of her 7 small shawls collection. This is #.
Alpaca Fino with a Twist on US #4 needles
My Ravelry Link My Merope
Rosemary's Ravelry Link Merope


I started last Saturday


Proto Blocked part of the first chart


A weeks worth of knittng -
the rest of my schedule/chores have suffered due to this.



Approximately what it will look like blocked out.
I am midway through the repeats of the second chart.


I also made a few other things, but I need to get those completed projects blocked and photographed.

No comments: