Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Progress - Yes but not

The body of the estonian scarf continues to grow. 
My admiration for those with the ability to design lace grows as well.
Until I get to the end bits with different stitches, no photos.

I love lace work. It just makes me happy.
I have at least 4 projects I want to get started on.
But I will be a very good knitter and focus.
One project at a time gets the job done.

It does not help that I have been in a sewing costuming frenzy the past few weeks.
I am nearly finished with an Italian Ren Scholars Cloak, a Camicia and next I will finish the sleeves for my next gown.
 
But it is all textile work and there is something very soothing in that kind of creativity.

3 comments:

Tiny Tyrant said...

Hi Jamie,

Saw your comment on Rosemary's blog and thought I'd say hi to another Santa Rosan.

My blog is at http://pleiaden.blogspot.com

Love the present you made for your boss.

Jenn

Tiny Tyrant said...

Hi Jamie.

Since you don't appear to have an email address on your blogger account I cannot reposed that way.

Usually you can click on the person's blue name in the comment. That takes you to their profile, from whence you can then get their email. :-)

*waving madly from my office in Petaluma*

PS I added you to my friend's list on Ravelry. I'm tinytyrant

Jenn

Tiny Tyrant said...

You are so going to get sick of me.

But you can blame Rosemary for this. :-)

Tag you're it - check my blog.