Actually it is still and idea, but one I have decided to move forward with.
My husband and I have decided that we will be organizing a fiber arts event to be held sometime in 2009. (Most likely Spring Summer)
DV~ has a lead on a hall at a good price in Sebastopol.
The hall can hold about 300 people all told.
The idea is to approach LYS and other fiber art stores and or artists in hopes that they might want to host a both/table to sell their product or sponsor a class.
I am going to plan for a small schedule of classes and just make a very good day of it.
As this is a new endeavor the plan is to keep the costs down and the focus is on the quality experience.
Spinners
Knitters
Needleworkers
etc.....
So the question is....
If I build it, will you come?
Now I need to give this idea a name.....
More to come.....
No comments:
Post a Comment