Friday, January 9, 2009

Response to Gina C

I have never figured out how to send a response to comments on this Blog.

Gina -

The hat you are referring to is the Cloche hat from Hip Knit Hats (Many of the hats in that post are taken from that book).

I loaned that book out over a year ago and never got it back. I need to get a replacement. *grin*

Thank you!

I am on ravelry as well Moirar70 and I have information there as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the speedy response! Have noticed that many blog authors respond to questions right in the same comments section as the question was asked. ie they are placing a comment in their own blog...under the question asked. But either way works! I'll be checking out that book you mentioned and I hope you find yours! The rows of stitches in those hats seem to appear as waves, which is an interesting difference.
Appreciatively,
Gina C.

Teapot said...

Hello, we are local children's boutique located here in Santa Rosa. It is time to cast your vote for what you think is the best of the Bohemian in the North Bay.

Please take a minute to cast your vote for us! We could use your support!

Thank you!! Just take a look at our blog and it will lead you where you need to go.

Teapot