Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hospital Knitting

My mom was in the hospital this past weekend and thus I had a fair bit of sit and wait.
I made these while waiting for her situation to get better.
I still need to felt them, but here is a start


Yarn - Frog Tree Merino Melange
Pattern - Felted Bucket Hat by Bonnie Marie Burns for ChicKnits patterns
Needles - US 10 & 11

This is a super fun, super fast knit. Even without the waiting room time.



To Be Felted Bag and Hat
Yarn - Jo Sharp Luxury 8 ply DK Pure Wool - Tangering 003 (orange)
Yarn - Pattons Classic Merino Yellow and Green
Needles - US 10 and 11




Pattern - Felted Bucket Hat by Bonnie Marie Burns for ChicKnits patterns




Pattern - Retro Chain Bag by Anne Hanson of KnitSpot fame.

My friends, this is what sanity looks like.

2 comments:

WK said...

Wow what a beautiful bag! I love totes and that one is great. Great great work!!!

WendyK*from Writeminded*

Brandy W said...

It all looks so beautiful. Wonderful knits.