
Isager Strik Alpaca 1 - Cobweb Weight - White - 3 Skeins
Purchased at Churchmouse Yarns and Tea on Bainbridge Island

Jade Sapphire Lacey Lamb - Cobweb Weight - White - 1 skein
(I will need to find a second for the project I have in mind for this)
Purchased at Fiber Etc in Tacoma

Blue Sky Alpaca & Silk - DK Weight - Red - 2 Skeins
Purchased at Fiber Gallery in Seattle

Dream in Color Baby - Lace Weight - Happy Forrest - Green - 1 Skein
Purchased at Fiber Gallery in Seattle

Louet KidLin - Kid Mohair Linen Lace Weight - Blue - 3 Skeins
Pucheased at Fiber Gallery in Seattle
I also picked up two books at Fiber Etc in Tacoma
Gossamer Webs Design Collection / Three Orenburg Shawls to Knit
by Galina Khmeleva
by Galina Khmeleva
and
Gossamer Webs: The History and Techniques of Orenburg Lace Shawls
by Galina Khmeleva and Carol R. Noble
by Galina Khmeleva and Carol R. Noble
I purchased a Flick Carding Comb at Weaving Works in Seattle.
I found lots of wonderful yarn there, but I have access to all they offered locally.
No comments:
Post a Comment