Friday, March 13, 2009

Need ideas for yarn I want to play with

The concept is three yarns on large needles.
Cast on with A
Add B Yarn and knit back on row 2
Add C Yarn and knit back on row 3
Pick up A yarn and start over.
Every row on this project is knit so that it looks the same on both sides.


I am referring to this scarf as a Muppet Pelt Scarf.
It is super soft and very light.



This yarn is a bit problematic for me.
I really want to work with it, but I am not coming up with a project for it.
I keep trying to force it into something it does not want to be.
Louisa Harding Yarns Kimono Angora
70% Angora 25% Wool 5% Nylon
124 Yards per skein - 3 skeins
I guess I could save it and find two other yarns for another ABC scarf, but I would love to make something out of just this. I am stumped on this.
Any suggestions?


No comments: