Friday, March 27, 2009

The week is in the bag

I started this bag last Saturday.
I should have the knitting complete by tonight.
Next up is to felt it.

Pattern this bag is based on
http://redcorsetdesigns.blogspot.com/2007/10/felt-me-up.html
I made the bag larger by increasing both the base and the height of the bag.
Last night Huband asked if I was knitting a body bag?

Yarn - Patons Classic Merion WoodRose Heather and Sage
For my bag I need 3 of each, but I am not invading the third skeins all that much.
Had I used on less color repeat, I would only need 2 skeins of each yarn.

Needle - US 11



I hope to get the felting done sometime this week. Given how much heavy duty laundry I have to do this should not be a problem.

1 comment:

Kandi said...

This watermelon Bag is really cool. I love the colors.